Saturday, October 11, 2008

First day at church and some more....


We went to Papaw's church in Jonesville to show Eliza off. Seems I had mentioned this on a previous post but apparently the entire medical and nursing staff of Lee Memorial read my blog and have been asking for more pics. So a big shout out to those of you who work in the OR or other places. If I ever have to get my galbladder out you guys are my first choice....


My two favorite girls. I love that from the beginning Eliza will know the name of Jesus. It truly makes me want to be a better man than I am knowing that she is here. God has blessed me a ton with these two ladies and I love them so much.


This is from our professional photo shoot from http://www.xanga.com/JulieRobertsPhotography If you go there you can see a slide show of her pictures. I just remembered that apparently wellmont in its wisdom blocks that site so write it down and look at home. It will be worth it I assure you. Julie is an artist with the camera and of course with my girls she has a lot to work with. More to come so don't get impatient with me....Thanks for peering into our lives....

1 comment:

Finleys Nana said...

Julie's pictures of your new family are wonderful! It's amazing how a little baby can remind us that we are so blessed...