Wednesday, August 19, 2009

a post....

Well it has been a while. Sorry to my faithful readers, especially Mary Jane. In the meantime we got a new van. A 2008 Dodge Caravan and we love it. It has built in car seats and tons of room. With two babies anymore it is hard to cram everything in. We think we got a good deal and it has low low miles. It drives really nice. And the best part are the built in car seats. So Eliza has been turned around and despite the look on her face in this picture. She loves it. She thinks she is a queen now that she gets to see everything.



And here is a picture of Eliza and Grandaddy doing their thing. Do you think he minds watching her during the week...we are very blessed to have such family. But I do think they like it...at least a little bit..



In other news I am CPR and first aid certified. Part of the orientation process in my new job. Hopefully I am a last line of defense in that matter. But I think I will like my new job even though I will miss my students. So many have emailed or facebook messaged me that they will miss me this year. But hopefully God has led me here for a reason to help others put their lives back together. Cheers.

1 comment:

Roberson said...

She looks so BIG in her new seat. Wow! Can't wait to see you all!