Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today...

Okay I am going to post something. Today I am going to the doctor for evaluation of my allergies. I am a little nervous (big surprise) that they may want to rebuild my nasal passages or something so I am hoping that a little medicine will go a long way.

In other news, I forget if I said, but I am going to be full time in the fall which is awesome for me. I am still not tenure-track but I am "renewable" which is better than simply a one year appointment. So that helps. I am teaching three humanities classes and one history of England class, which is a new class but I still think that I will have a lot of time to work on the dissertation.

I am going to England on May 10 through June 14 and hope to get a year's worth of work done on the dissertation during that time. Kristen will come over in the middle for a week and I am excited about that. I don't like leaving her at this time but I have to finish. So be sure to try to hang out with her during that time.

Gotta run to lecture..

1 comment:

Roberson said...

Yay England! Boo long distance relationships. Having a great time in Memphis. You WOULD die if you had the barbeque here. You must visit when Eliza is here!