Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Eliza



Today we got to see Baby Eliza up close and personal. We had a 3D ultrasound and it was able to fill in some gaps and actually show us her pretty little face. We confirmed that it was definitely a girl so we are excited. She is doing great and we even got a little DVD of her moving around in the womb which is awesome. You can see her little heart beating like crazy. How can someone see that and not believe in a creator.



I am so excited that I get to meet her in person soon. I love her so much already I can't imagine how much I will love her when she is out and about. She has "big lips" like her momma and is totally beautiful. We are so blessed and so excited.




Here's a few pics.


it's a 3D type scan so it is a bit fuzzy but it is so amazing how you can actually make out her features a bit. She has her little hand on her head and is desparately trying to sleep while we are making all kinds of noise. I really thought that this kind of opportunity had passed me by. I am so thankful to God for Kristen and my baby Eliza. We are going to have such a blast hanging out together.

1 comment:

katy said...

I don't often comment on your blog, but those photos from your 3D sonogram are just incredible. We serve a great Creator who shapes all things and all people - and I don't know how anyone can see that and not believe in its life, and in the One who made it. I am so glad He has given you and Kristen little Eliza to cherish and guide.