Friday, April 24, 2009

The deed is done...

Well i think the interview went well. Apparently they have to keep straight faces and just read the questions on the page. I got to look at the questions about 15 minutes before so that helped. I feel pretty good about it but don't really know. But I am glad it is over. Might not know anything for a few weeks.

Also got an email from my advisor and it didn't make me cry so that is good. She said my ch. 2 was a "substantial improvement." but still of course needed some of her wise correction. She is quite thorough with her comments. But I appreciate it. ALso Eliza has learned to roll on her side. She lays on the floor and I try to tickle her and she laughs and laughs and rolls away from me. She is hilarious.

1 comment:

michelle said...

I'm glad it went well. I prayed for you this morning! Good luck and let me know when you hear something. I miss you guys and precious Eliza so much!