Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hilton Head...

Okay, Mamaw Teresa begged us and at the last minute we were able to tag along with her, Nell, Arlis and their cousin Ross for a great little trip to Hilton Head. I have never been before and I must say that I already want to come back. We are on the ocean so it is so easy with Eliza. I can bring her back in give her a quick bath and back to the beach in no time. She sleeps on the beach in this little tent so well. And she shows no fear of the ocean so we definitely have to watch her.



Look at that smile....


she loves the ocean. It is so warm and awesome.



Momma and baby... and baby to be...



Daddy and Eliza.




There she goes...


She loves Uncle Arlis... last night we ate great seafood at this little place. I got blackened tilapia and shrimp it was awesome. We are having a great time. Coming back on Tuesday...Can't wait till next year and have two little cuddle bugs to keep up with...

No comments: