Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The zoo..

Eliza, Momma and Daddy went to visit Aunt Katie and Uncle Aaron for a quick trip. While we were there we went to the zoo and Eliza loved the animals.


Eliza wouldn't touch the goat but seemed to like it.


The gorilla came right up to the glass and just stared.



momma and Eliza in her new hat. It was hot.




Aunt Katie, Uncle Aaron showed us around.


Eliza is a daddy's girl....big time..

In other news: A shout out to my loyal readers such as Nell, and of course Mary Jane... and I am sure countless other anonymous souls. I had a job interview on Tuesday at Indian Path and found out via email I didn't get the job but the lady called me back and wanted me to call her. I did but have not been able to reach her.

Had a job interview today at the VA again...and I think it went well but I was one of eight interviewing for the position. Here is hoping that I did well.

No comments: