Monday, June 22, 2009

still waiting and writing...

Well no official word from the VA yet but I am feeling good about this one. They have checked my references which usually is a sign that they are going to make a job offer. I at least hope so. But even if the lady did get all my references in on Friday, the VA is so slow in making a job offer I still might not hear anything for a while. But I am optimistic.

Trying to write on the dissertation today as Mamaw Teresa is here to help watch our little bug. Eliza is so funny. She loves to clap and sing and loves the song "Chicken Fried" and moves her head to the music everytime she hears it. She is pretty cool. Plus she is crawling big time now. That makes me realize how unbaby proof our house is as she has absolutely no fear. She loves our dogs too and any kind of dog or cat or animal that she sees. She giggles and claps.

No comments: