Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Waiting..

Well I did get a letter in the mail today telling me that I did not get the VA job that I interviewed for. But another one just popped up and so I took my application by for that one as at the VA you have to individually apply for every single job. Very tedious to resubmit all that. Is it any wonder our government spends so much money? I also still have yet another interview for a job at the Rogersville VA office on Friday. I still get paid till August but I would so love knowing I have a job to help provide for my family. Apparently I have heard that you usually have to interview several times as the jobs are very competitive.



On the lighter side...here is a video of little Eliza Mae at the beach. I know parents are annoying that seem to just love their kids so much. But truthfully I do. I think she is so funny and most of the time really really good. And she gets so excited when she sees me. I love my wife more than anyone but there is something different and special about the love of a little girl for her daddy. God has been far better to me than I deserve. My girls are so wonderful.