Friday, May 29, 2009

Edisto island...

Well I got back to the US on Friday and on Saturday left with Kristen, Eliza, and my parents for Edisto Island. This was kind of a thank you trip for all their help in taking care of our little bug. So we are at the beach. here are some pictures.



Eliza and Daddy on the beach. I had such a great time with her.


So nice to be on a family vacation. Love my family.

I would take Eliza down to the water and let her sit between my legs. The ocean would come up to us and sometimes get her up to her legs a bit and she loved it. She would smile at the waves and loved digging in the sand. She only ate a little bit of it. she got a bit tired and would take a nap in a little tent we had. She amazes us at how good a disposition she has. She loves to dance, sing and laugh more than anything. IT is amazing that I can't even remember what life was like without her.


Daddy and Grandaddy played golf one day and the course was beautiful. It was hard though. I am not much of a golfer. But we saw an alligator and so decided not to look too hard for any of our golf balls that went into the rough.

I took this picture with my camera. I estimated the gator to be about 5 or 6 feet long. I am not as close as I look but this is just off the fairway. Adds a whole new dimension of difficulty to the course.
Edisto Island is beautiful and has lots of great places to eat. We have one more day here. We went to Charleston yesterday.
In other news, Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will know that I have a job. I have another interview for another VA job next week. I still haven't heard back from the other interview but Kristen says the VA is notoriously slow. Cheers.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Gooooo Gators.

michelle said...

I think Eliza is starting to look a little more like you Ted!!