Monday, May 18, 2009

writing..

Nothing exciting today. Just trying to write. I wrote a bit in the library then went around London a bit to take a break and then came back to my room to write. I have heard via Kristen that now the VA wants me to interview again for another position. This doesn't mean I didn't get the other ones I interviewed for as I applied for a couple of different jobs under different supervisors and apparently supervisors have to do their own interviewing. So i have been trying to call this person back to schedule a time to meet when I come home. So I guess it is good that they keep calling? Wish they would simply just hire me. :)

Well back to writing on the dissertation as I tend to look for any distraction to stop my progress. Have written about 15 pages since being here. It is slow going but I think going pretty well. Will keep you posted. And By the way for anyone out there who reads my blog and never blogs themselves...Please blog some. I get great joy from reading about my friends especially when I am way over here. Cheers.

No comments: