Tuesday, May 12, 2009

a few more pics...


my favorite London spot. Trafalgar square.

St Martin in the Fields. After the Great Fire in London in 1666 they rebuilt a lot of the city showing the English version of the Baroque. It is quite a contrast to more gothic cathedrals such as Westminster or Cantebury.


the inside showing the organ of St Martin in the Fields.


More of the inside.

I ate Indian tonight. It was so good. I now officially worn out. I need to look up what books to order for the British Library tomorrow and then off to sleep. After using Skype to talk to Kristen and Eliza. I miss them.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Your posts have made me "home sick". Day to day, I don't miss England, but when I sit and think about it, or read about someone there, I miss a whole lot about England. Indian is by far my favorite food to eat in England, and so far, I have found no where in IN to compare. Have fun!