Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Day at Cambridge...

Well I am back in the room after an exhausting day. Long walk then 1 hour train ride, then 40 minute walk to library. Then I wrote and researched a bit. And the Cambridge library was huge. I know no one (especially Christy) will be suprised but I actually got lost in the library. A couple of times. I got to check out some 16th century manuscripts and it was a good experience overall. Nothing ground breaking to my research but I did some work.


Cambridge is a university made of various colleges all over the town. Here are some pics of the buildings.
Here is a couple of pictures of the library.




Then I came back and took a nap then got some more Indian food. The food is so expensive if you go to a half way nice restaurant you can easily spend 30 or more dollars per person without blinking an eye. It sounds better in pounds but their pound is equal to 1.50 of our dollars. Good thing I have a fellowship so I can eat. Because I do get tired of KFC or burger king.

1 comment:

Noctámbulo Desesperado said...

Dichoso!
Yo sería feliz estando en Cambridge