Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some more video

I just finished Ch. 1 I think. So now on to Ch. 3 tomorrow. Don't think that a dissertation is this fast. I have been working on Ch. 1 and 2 for a year or more actually. Just putting some finishing touches on them. Should have four in total. Not counting the introduction and conclusion. Hopefully I will be done writing by December. That is my goal.

This is some video from the other day. It takes so long to load that is why I didn't put it all up at once. This is of Westminster Abbey in London. A great medieval Gothic Church where Elizabeth I is buried.

Here is some video for Larry who said last time all I talked about was where I ate. This is from the other day as well. Today I actually ate at KFC and McDonald's I hated to but it was so much cheaper than anywhere else. Tomorrrow I think I will eat Greek again. Love those kabobs. The great thing about staying in London is that you burn 100000000000000 calories a day. The sad thing is that you want to eat that much as well. I have fallen in love with Starbucks again.

Did I mention that on Sunday I am taking a Jack the Ripper/Ghosts of London tour? It's at night and they actually take you to the places where Jack the Ripper murdered the prostitutes and also tell you about how haunted London is. I am so excited. I have hunted ghosts at Gettysburg and now in London. Be jealous.

3 comments:

Roberson said...

I did the Jack the Ripper tour in London. It's awesome. I truly loved it! You will too!

Aaron said...

Am jealous. Wish I could just walk around London today.

(feel free to call my cousin if you need company!)

Tracey Smith said...

Take pictures! I would be scared out of my mind. We will see you soon. Love ya!