Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Feeling better..

Kristen encouraged me to get out of the room and go see a movie. So I did and saw the Wolverine movie in Leceister Square. It was pretty good, not as good as Star Trek but good. Very violent. I am feeling better and tomorrow is my last day over here. In many ways it is great but I miss Kristen and my little cuddle bug Eliza so much. I love being a family man. Because on Saturday we go to the beach. Our first official family vacation and I get to see my little girl laugh at the ocean. Can't wait.

Tomorrow the Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams will be leading a special service at Westminster Abbey for evensong. Guess who will be there! Me. I am excited. It is ascension day and a day in the church calender where traditionally the ascension of Christ is celebrated. Seems like a big even to ascend to the right hand of God but we probably rarely mention it. I will go early to look around Westminster pay homage to the other woman in my life, Elizabeth I, light a candle for my family and friends in prayer and celebrate the ascension of Christ. Exciting way to end my trip here. Cheers.

No comments: