Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In London...

Well I am finally here. Actually have been here for a while. I tried to check into my room at 8 a.m. and they told me to come back around 1 p.m. That's after an all night plane ride. So I walked around London for a few hours. Actually went to the National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, by Westerminster Abbey and Parliament, and a few other little spots like Trafalgar square. After some great Greek food for lunch I came to the hotel where I am just about to pass out. I am so tired.
The flight over was awesome. We all had our own little tv screen and had about 15 movies to choose from. I watched Yes Man. It was funny.


Here's a couple other pics.

the horse guards

The National Gallery--has awesome art in it.
My room. I will be in the bed in just a minute. Cheers.

1 comment:

Christy said...

sooooooo glad you made it safely. praying that you accomplish all you need to! yay for your awesome meeting with your advisor. God is good. We'll take care of your girls!!!!!