Wednesday, July 30, 2008

King size bed..

Well one of Kristen's friends at work was downsizing so she gave us a king size bed, mattress, boxsprings for free. Andrew helped me move it all into the house. It is exciting. I have never had a king size bed, only at motels, but I have always wanted one. And a free one is the best kind. Of course this free gift always costs money, because I am sure we will want to get a memory foam topper for it. but it is still exciting.


Go to the chiropractor today for my first "adjustment." Apparently Kristen is big friends with everyone in the office as they all knew my life story when I showed up. I forget how my wife walks into a place and five minutes later everyone loves her. That is a good trait to have. Hope my kid has that trait. I have never been to a chiropractor before so I am skeptical.


Anxious for Eliza to get here. It is almost like I miss her even though I have not really even seen her. I want to sit with her on the couch and watch baseball, take her out in the yard with the dogs, go to the beach with her, teach her Latin--all the standard Daddy things. I know she will be too young for most of that at first but I am still so stoked I can't see straight. I love that baby so much and she isn't even here.

Of course Kristen gets prettier by the day. It is amazing to be sure how I ended up with her but she sure is a catch. I am a blessed man in so many ways.



I also can't wait till Callie gets here too so I can teach her how to shout "Wooo!" like I did Karisse. Callie and Eliza will be best buds and Karisse will show them both the ropes. Very cool.

1 comment:

Christy said...

My prediction about Karisse??

She's going to be bossy and steal all of the toys...it's already started and Callie hasn't arrive yet. She's a bit jealous of all of the gifts Callie is getting. We've been trying to include her in the process of opening and putting the stuff away, but it's the toys that are a killer. Didn't think of that when we started this whole kid #2 thing.

Glad to hear you got the mammoth bed! Did it fit upstairs?