Wednesday, August 6, 2008

birthing class

Kristen and I went to our first birthing class on Tuesday night. It was interesting. Strangely I think I have about 70% of the pre-term labor symptoms already. Those of you who know me should laugh now.

I am excited about Eliza getting here, but it is getting more and more real. I know it will be a weird adjustment but I am still stoked. I worry about money, providing for her, and Kristen having to work so hard.

Christy and Larry are having Callie on Thursday. Very exciting.

1 comment:

Andrew Roberson said...

hi friend. i certainly miss sitting around watching ghost shows. but i am very glad to be back with my family. memphis is crazy hot and i already miss the mountains. thanks again for letting me hang around for four and a half weeks. see yall again soon