Thursday, August 28, 2008

In the midst of life..

We have been so busy lately with doctor's appointments, birthing classes, start of school, etc. And so in the midst of our upcoming anniversary (Sept 09) 2 years and the birth of our child we also have the 21st Pig Pickin in Lee County. Last year we had to miss due to a wedding of friend I performed in Louisville but we are excited about making it this year.

Most any of you who have ever been are invited as if you have gone once, you can go again. Just call Kristen for details. I know Crystal and Andrew are going, and we are. Don't know about anyone else. Well I am staying busy preparing for classes and dissertation. Gotta run.

2 comments:

Finleys Nana said...

You have the most beautiful wife! I just thought I should tell you that... can't wait to see your baby girl.........:)

Anonymous said...

This will be a big week for you and Kristen. I am praying for you!

Lauren