Wednesday, September 17, 2008

best friends....


Here is a picture of Callie and little Eliza. Callie is Uncle Larry's and Aunt Christy's youngest child. Eliza and Callie are already best friends and are wearing matching outfits given to them by Aunt Crystal and Uncle Andrew. Kristen wanted me to post this picture as soon as we took it so Crystal could see.


Of course Karisse had to mug for some face time herself. We love these kids so much. We are so blessed by God to be able to have a hand in watching these kids grow and learn how to love Jesus.

I have a hard time going to work in the morning because I miss Eliza and her momma so much while I am gone. I showed all my classes pictures of Eliza before I even started class. God has blessed me beyond what I ever hoped or dreamed. I have the most beautiful wife, who is also my best friend and my partner, and I have the most beautiful child who is the gleam of joy in my eye and I have the most wonderful friends. God has blessed us so much. Thank you God for all you do even when we don't deserve it.

3 comments:

Roberson said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! They look cuter than I ever imagined!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! I needed to see some sweetness tonight!!! :)

Finleys Nana said...

They are so adorable.... Again, I am so happy for you all.....
enjoy them....

LarryD said...

I love those kids sooooo much and they are sooooo cute!!