Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eliza's first Sunday at Church...


We went to Eliza's Papaw's church this morning and it was Eliza's first day in Church. She did really well but did drift off to sleep during the sermon. It was so nice to be able to show her off. Kristen's dad was so excited to see us that he forgot to introduce us--he just introduced Eliza. that's okay we like her too.


Then we went to Pizza Hut to eat and Eliza seemed to be very happy about the whole thing. Christy says that little babies are smiling because they can see Angels that we can't. Sounds good to me. The thought of my little girl growing up in Church, going to VBS, attending Church camp, going on mission trips, makes me feel like my life has added some value to this world. I really love this kid and her momma. I love being a family.



No comments: