Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

I haven't posted in a while. Sorry. Excited about thanksgiving I have much for which to be thankful. However, it is uncertain what my future holds at my current job. I have not been renewed officially for next year due to budget cuts, however, there is still a possibility something might work out. Not sure. May not know for a while. In the midst of everything great in my life, this is the one bad. Well I know God has brought me through worse times before. I have till August 2009 to find something to do. I would love to continue teaching full time at Milligan but with the financial scare they are cutting back and it affects me.

I am going to apply at nearby colleges and see what shakes loose. I don't want to move anywhere although Charleston, SC does sound nice. Kristen has a great job and I would not want to move away from that and our families. Hopefully I will get my dissertation done before summer and that will help in my employment searching. Please pray that something opens up.

But we are excited that we get to see Crystal, Andrew and Finley and they get to see Eliza Mae our princess. So happy turkey day..

2 comments:

Andrew Roberson said...

we can't wait to see you guys! it's going to be a great thanksgiving!

Roberson said...

I'm sooo excited!

We're actually going to be in JC Wed night around 6pm.