Sunday, March 1, 2009

Eliza, friends, and stuff

Well no real big update on jobs yet. I get a paycheck till August at Milligan. I am a bit saddened by the idea of leaving the place I love, but I am encouraged by the job possibilities that await out in the realm of social work. So I am busy working on applications. I plan to still finish the Ph.D. and to hopefully teach when I can, but I need a job to pay the bills.

In other news here's my little princess, with another princess on her shirt that I admire. The shirt says "Well behaved women rarely make history." That is so true.


Here's a picture from our trip to Nashville. I got the flu down there but did have a little fun. This was Eliza's first ever swimming experience. She did so well.


Picture of Eliza laughing at momma.


I love that kid.



Two of my favorite people.





Eliza and her best bud Callie Faith.

God is good.




2 comments:

Roberson said...

If you want a teaching job, I could find you one in Memphis, just so you know. Shelby County Schools, my school particularly, are piloted a new humanities program. It's a social studies and English class in one. We're starting it next year at my school. Let me know if you want some more information ;)

michelle said...

Or Knoxville?! =)