Tuesday, December 2, 2008

the help of family..

Kristen and I are so blessed to be around family that really love our baby and want to help us so much. Many of you my faithful readers will know this next lady very well....Teresa aka Mamaw or Big Momma. Whatever the name she is crazy....about our child...and when she can she helps us so much. She cooked Thanksgiving for us, a huge spread as Teresa only knows how to cook for a hundred people. It was soooo good.

Plus sometimes when she has a day off she comes down, babysits for us (giving my mom a spell) then cleans our house, buys us groceries and does our laundry. She once asked Kristen if I minded if she did my laundry. As the laundry person in the family...I was like what are you kidding me? But we just wanted to give a big shout out to our favorite ER nurse who has a crazy side that you have seen, (and will see again) and a great loving generous side which we see all the time. Just wanted to let Teresa know how much we (that's me too :) ) appreciate and love you and thank God for all you do for us and our little bundle of joy.


No comments: