Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Some Christmas pictures.

As many of you know, Julie Roberts is an artist with the camera. I personally am a fan of the art of the renaissance so this picture of the hand of the Creator reaching down to the created (Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel Ceiling) was always one of my favorites. It inspired me to suggest something for our photo shoot kind of in the same vein.






Little Eliza loves to latch on to my thumb or finger when she feeds. This close up reminded me of how Kristen and I got to participate with God in the creation of this little beauty. It is amazing to think that is what we did.


Here is one of our Christmas angel.

one of my favorites. My two best girls. What a blessed man I am!

A great reason to celebrate Christmas. I don't need any presents. Really. Okay maybe a completed dissertation...but that's it.

No comments: