Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

Tonight Kristen went to the store to shop for our Christmas party for our student small group tomorrow night. So Eliza and Daddy put up the Christmas tree. Actually Eliza watched from the comfort of her bouncy seat but as i put the tree up and added more lights, she would jump and smile and make happy noises which I interpreted to be that's awesome daddy. It was a great tradition to start.






our tree our first Christmas as parents of Eliza Mae.






I think Eliza had fun...






momma and her babies...






3 comments:

Andrew Roberson said...

that video had me laughing out loud! She is so stinkin' cute! We miss you guys so much already! happy Christmas!

Finleys Nana said...

She is adorable! I'm sure she will hate that video one day.... but today it is awesome!

Christy said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I'm dying laughing and sending this link to everyone I know. How do you interpret that response??? Will she be a Christ follower or just "poop" on the whole thing? ;o)