Wednesday, December 10, 2008

just some thoughts...



First I have the prettiest and best wife ever. Kristen is the only Christmas present I need. She understands me, cares for me, and overlooks most of what I do. Plus she thinks I am funny and handsome? And by the way not to brag but I think my baby girl is the cutest thing ever. She is so much like her momma. Except she is a bit more of a morning person than Kristen. I love it in the morning when I change her diaper and she smiles so big that her eyes close. Now people can steal her away from me. But I can't wait till the day that she runs to me with a big smile because I am raising that child to be a daddy's girl. It is weird and humbling sometimes when I think that my relationship with Eliza will affect every male relationship she ever has. I hope that I can make her feel loved, valued, and protected so she grows up strong and secure and of course sassy.




In other news, I had my glucose tolerance test. No results yet. But I have been dieting about a month before it and have lost 15 pounds. Only about one person has noticed. Usually you have to lose about 30 before someone goes...dang are you losing weight? But I can tell. My shirts fit better and so do my pants. I am trying to get healthy not only to cure my possible problem with sugar but also my sleep apnea snoring issue. Plus I do feel better. and to end this post is a little movie of my princess. Her momma is the queen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? I wnet to add your blog as one of the "Blogs I Read" and it's already there? I talk to Julie about Sunday...Oh Yeah!