Tuesday, January 20, 2009

historic day...

Eliza is sick. She has RSV. It is amazing the disposition she has. I stayed home with her today and we laughed and danced and sang and except for the occasional cough or runny nose, you could not tell by her attitude she was sick. I am so glad that she has such a great personality.

But today was kind of cool because Eliza and I started a tradition possibly where we watched the inauguration together. It was so historic to see this even happen. There is so much hope and excitement and I hope that he is able to get some stuff done and heal some problems. I think his election has done a lot already. As someone who likes travelling in Europe and is probably going back this summer, I am kind of glad they like us a bit better again. I do think that Bush has handled the transition with a lot of class. It must be hard to be replaced by someone with a rock star type excitement.

Well I hope Eliza feels well soon.

No comments: