Saturday, January 10, 2009

read the book...

Last night and early this morning I read the book by Rob Bell Velvet Elvis. I truly believe that it is the best book I have ever read. It is a book of theology and questions and imagination and so many other things I can't even explain. You need to go buy the book today and read it. If it doesn't change your life, you aren't alive. Truly, it is awesome.

Check it out. http://www.amazon.com/Velvet-Elvis-Repainting-Christian-Faith/dp/0310273080/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231606372&sr=8-1

1 comment:

Christy said...

you didn't tell me it was a bell book. wow. i have his book, "jesus wants to save christians" that i'm hoping to start soon. he's the "nooma" guy and definitely has some GREAT stuff to say that isn't necessarily "popular" to traditional church-going/christian-like people. i'd like to borrow it sometime...once i'm finished with the 300 books i'm in right now. ;o)