Friday, January 23, 2009

today..

Today Eliza and I hung out while Kristen went to a birthday party with some friends. We had a pretty good time. She helped me with my dissertation and then I put her in bed. She wouldn't sleep. She has found out how to work her little light up fish tank music box. she pushes the button and watches the show and then pushes it again and turns it off. She chatters the whole time. It will be amazing once she starts using words to see what comes out.

She is feeling some better. Her cough is not as bad but there are times she still sounds like a smoker. In other news, my back hurts so bad. I think it is a muscular problem because it helps to stretch it but I have some kind of knot in it. School is going well. No definite word yet on my job for next year but I continue to receive encouraging signs.

No comments: