Monday, June 23, 2008

baby stuff

Well we had yet another doctor appointment today and they said that Eliza was 2 pounds 15 oz and was doing awesome. We go back in 2 weeks. I think since Kristen had gastric bypass surgery we are considered "high risk" so they see us a lot even though everything looks really good.

We officially registerted at Wal Mart and at Baby's R Us. I think we are going to have a shower in JC given by my mom and sister, and at least one in Lee County. Picking out items was hard. There are a million different types of bottles alone. Which one is best? Or even things like pacifiers, they have all slight differences. So we tried our best to find what was good. I kept wanting to register for toys in the 2-4 year old range. I guess I get excited about playing with her.

We did get to talk to Crystal a bit tonight and of course it made us miss them.

2 comments:

Roberson said...

We miss you guys a lot too. Talking to you both was bitter sweet :(

Anonymous said...

Registering is so much fun. I remember doing that. I will tell you as far as bottles and pacifiers go, you won't know what is best until you try them. We went through 4 different kinds of bottles before we found the ones that worked best for the boys. I think it all depends on the baby. I'm sure little Eliza will let you know what works for her.

I can't wait to see pics. of her finished room. Are you going to post some?