Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back to London..

I am actually on a bus. A bus with wireless internet capacity. I am on my way back from Oxford. I will post a few pics when I get back to London. I talked them into letting me see 2 of the 3 manuscripts I requested. All three were so "select" that you had to have a really good reason to look at them. They both were letters of Elizabeth to her brother Edward VI. I got to see them up close and personal. It was amazing to look at that history in the reading room. I loved Oxford.

I got to walk around the city a bit as I had to wait for them to get my manuscripts and I saw Christ's Church Cathedral. It has the "Great Room" where they filmed the Harry Potter meal scenes. I will post some pictures for my niece Hannah when I get back to London. Now I am simply tired and pooped. I go to the British library tomorrow and back to the PRO on Thursday to see another manuscript.

I miss Kristen so badly. I am so ready to come home. I love England but it is so much better with Kristen. Cheers.

No comments: