Monday, June 2, 2008

walking in circles...

Well I went to the Public Records office and looked at some stuff today. On the way back to the room I thought I will get off the tube a couple of stops early and see what restaurants they have as I am painfully tired of everything near victoria. I did and found this really nice and really good Greek Restaurant. It was awesome. Then I decided to walk a bit to stretch my legs and figured I would just eventually run into the next tube station.

Well I didn't. I followed the signs or so I thought. I walked in circles for about 2 hours. Which I really didn't mind because I like the exercise and it is cool to see different parts of London. But I began to get painfully tired. About half way through I turned around and went towards the station I started from. Eventually with some directions I got there and then rode the tube back to the room totally exhausted. I am on the London fitness plan, it is called walk till you drop.

Tomorrow I am off to Oxford University to see if I can get a Reader's card and look at some of their manuscripts. They are a bit uppity about things so I may not be successful. We shall see.

No comments: