Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pregnancy...

We are in Lee County today. Last night we visited Teresa at the ER (she is a nurse) and got to get a free ultrasound from her friend Pam. Little Eliza was doing great. She weighs about 2 pounds 8 ounces and had her head right in mommy's belly button. I could actually feel it. It is so wild to see a little face in there and know that she is our little baby. I feel like I know her already so it is wild when I think I will get to meet her and hold her and watch Braves baseball with her and teach her about history. I think that her mom will want to go shopping with her instead. I love spending time with Kristen more than anything else but I think it will be so much fun to have a third person in our little family (which includes Elvis and Maybelle--dogs). I can't wait to take that little kid places, see her splash on the beach, and chase after our little dogs. I am excited.

2 comments:

Christy said...

YAY!!!

Mised you guys today...

Roberson said...

Exciting