Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Eliza's room..

Angie asked if I could post some pictures of Eliza's room online. We are done with it except for some pictures on the wall. So here are some pictures. Here is a picture from the doorway. The walls are hot pink and the furniture is all black.


This is a shot of her bookshelf and changing table near the doorway.


Of course this is self-explanatory.


And here are some flowers arranged by Kristen and some stuffed animals all from England arranged by me.



We are so excited that she is coming. I know everyone tells me how much it will change our life and cause disruptions etc. But I think having another family member will make vacations more fun, Christmas a blast, and life in general awesome. So i am pumped.

2 comments:

Roberson said...

super cute! the chair looks good with the stuffed animals!

Anonymous said...

It is very cute. Very girl, which is a good thing. I love pink and black and I love the dark pink instead of the pale pink. I'm sure she will love it! Thanks for posting it, that was fast!