Sunday, June 15, 2008

Home at last..

Well I am back home in Johnson City at last. We went to church with our good friends Charles and Nancy Harris and their boys and then came home. We stopped by the Christian Camp to see my friend Aaron and our good friends Christy and Larry. It was nice to see friends again. Now we are back at the house and the dogs were excited to see me. Elvis has not left my side. Tons of unpacking to do but for now I am just going to relax a bit, on my couch, with my wife, nice.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you're back home safe with your fam! I've enjoyed checking your blog off and on during your trip. Ken and I have been a bit jealous--I because I'm working on my master's in library science and think it's incredible that you've gotten into all those archives; Ken because he is an A.P. history teacher and a Calvinist. Neither of us knew about the Elizabethan translations of Calvin's institutes.

Anyway, welcome home!

Roberson said...

Yay! Welcome to the US. The doggies did miss you! Are you enjoying the peace and quiet?

Christy said...

super yay...thanks for coming out to see us! (and thanks for the chocolate...I'd forgotten just HOW fantastic it really is!)

LarryD said...

We are glad you are home! Thanks for coming out to see us. Maybe we can get together one night this week and hear more about your trip and so you can see Karisse. She has missed you.