Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A day at Oxford or Hogwarts???

Okay here I am taking the train at platform 9 and 3/4 to Hogwarts.


And now here is a shot of the Hogwarts dining hall. Actually it is called the Great Hall at Christ's Church at Oxford. I tried to get a good shot but it was dark and I have a wimpy camera. But you get the idea. This is a post for my niece Hannah, so don't be afraid to comment. I love comments. I have no one to talk to over here.



Then this is a picture of the outside of the Bodleian Library at Oxford. I had to say an oath out loud promising to obey the rules, not harm stuff etc, before I got my reader's card. They were so nice. You can see what the library looked like on the inside on my other post about Oxford. Here is what it looks like on the outside. It felt like being in a medieval castle. It was so cool.

And here is a picture of a souvenior for my beautiful wife and baby to be, Eliza. Matching outfits.

A pink hoodie for my love and a little pink onesy for Eliza that says "Tiny Oxford." One day I will take her there and show her around. Can't wait. Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats really cool! Wish I could be there with you! Hope your having a great time!

Love always,
your niece Hannah