Monday, June 30, 2008

home phone

Well we actually have a home phone now. I have sent it out via email to most people I know who would want it. If you don't get an email, and you aren't a telemarketer you can email me to get the number. We decided to switch over to Embarq as we thought we needed a home phone with the baby coming.

Also we were able to get Dish Network, High speed internet and many more channels for a lot cheaper than Charter. So this is my first post via DSL. So far it seems to be working. Other than that I don't have much to say. Cheers.

1 comment:

Embarq_Jenny said...

Hi, my name is Jenny with Embarq online support team. I wanted to say 1st off Congrats on the new baby!! That is a great blessing!!

If you have any concerns with your new service, please feel free to email me at Embarq_Jenny@Embarq.com and I will be happy to assist you with whatever your concerns are.

Thanks
Jenny R.
Embarq online support team
Embarq_Jenny@Embarq.com
www.embarq.com/freetv