Monday, June 9, 2008

today so far

Well it was a bit of a bust today. I left the room and forgot my handy dandy adapter for my laptop and so I didn't stay long at the library. I did see a few documents one that was an original speech of Elizabeth's in her own hand. Her spelling is so difficult. I went ahead and ordered documents for tomorrow and will be better prepared. I also think i need to go back to kew to the National Archives and see a few more things.

Today my mood is a bit better as the week is easier to deal with than the weekend. I feel bad being over here with Kristen working so hard without me. I miss feeling that baby kick. I almost bought ELiza a few more stuffed animals but I think I might be passed my carry on allowance. Well sorry this is boring but I am not doing much.

No comments: